[RAVIEL's Product Review] Acerola & Snail Mucin Dark Spot Care Cream + Multi Vitamin Dark Spot Blemish Care Face Serum

I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' contacted me and sent me the Acerola & Snail Mucin Dark Spot Care Cream and the Multi Vitamin Dark Spot Blemish Care Face Serum by RAVIEL directly from Korea!



RAVIEL Acerola & Snail Mucin Dark Spot Care Cream is made of natural 100% Safe Ingredients which can be safely used by everyone. This lightweight cream provides hydration to the skin which helps to fill in the appearance of fine lines, and also helps to restore the moisture barrier for a smoother, plumper and younger looking skin.


It is a cost saving product which offers pleasant results. I do have bad pigmentation issues, but thanks to this product, my condition has improved a lot! I can definitely see a difference to my skin!


The formulation also helps to calm down and rejuvenate the skin with an intensive blemish & wrinkle improvement effect. It can also be used as a daily face moisturizer whereby it firms up the skin and reduces dark spots. It works great for sensitive and dry skin, and most importantly this product is way cheaper than other anti-aging creams.


I strongly recommended this product as the best dark spot corrector! My skin has got so much better and my dark spots have been lightened! Overall, my skin loves this cream very much and I will definitely use this again!


RAVIEL Multi Vitamin Dark Spot Blemish Care Face Serum is formulated for dry, sensitive and even for a combination type of dry/sensitive skin as well! It is multi-purpose and good for brightening, has anti-oxidant protection as well as hydration effects.


This total care serum is a dark spot correcting, face hydrating and brightening product which is made of 100% safe natural ingredients.


Unlike other serums which are sticky, it has a non-sticky and lightweight texture which absorbs quickly into the skin. The scent is not strong and my face felt refreshed after application.


 I love the key ingredients, which are hyaluronic acid and snail extract which provides great moisture to my skin. I can feel that the product has somewhat brightened up some of my dark spots and evened out my skin tone. I will definitely keep using it!

Thanks 0.8L Singapore once again for the products! I hope my simple review helps to understand the product better!

Comments

I dont know this company.
Thanks for the update on serum to blemish dark spots!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA