DailyVanity’s 10th Anniversary Celebration + Aroma Workshop with Scentopia Singapore

I recently attended the DailyVanity's 10th Anniversary Celebration Event at International Plaza. To celebrate their anniversary, they held a collaborative event with The Sustainability Project where invitees could participate in a Lip Balm and Lotion Bar Making WorkshopWe were treated to a scrumptious buffet before the workshop kicked off!




All the ingredients and equipment/tools that were needed for the workshop were provided! We started off by melting some of the ingredients.


Our Lotion Bars were completed!

We poured the melted products into the molds and added our favorite essential oil fragrances.

Take note! These were lip balms and not white chocolates!




Thanks for the night, DailyVanity, and lastly, Happy 10th birthday and many happy returns!


The Gallery Wellness Festival 2023 was specifically designed to nurture one's mind, body and soul. It offered a wide range of art-inspired wellness activities for visitors. ChewyJas invited me to join her to an Aroma Workshop with Scentopia Singapore, and it was held at The National Gallery Singapore. 



We were blown away by the number of different scents that Scentopia offered, and we enjoyed a fun-loving day by creating our personalized home fragrance!

 


We were given a personality test to define our scents. I chose 'C' as the answer for most of my questions, which resulted in me leaning more favorably towards the 'Floral' scent ranges.



My favorite part of the event was when I was told to pick my favorite scents out of the range of variations/choices provided. I ultimately chose 1 option from the Citrus category, 2 options from the Fresh category, 2 options from the Floral category, 4 options from the Wood Category, and lastly 2 options from the Oriental category.




I added all the scents that I had selected into a given bottle by Scentopia. I mixed them together and then created my very own unique and personalized home fragrance. 



The end result was marvelous, I am in love with my creation, thanks Scentopia!



This is a great home fragrance that I received from Scentopia Singapore! It’s a scent that belongs to me and only me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA