[Product review] PORECENT TIGHTENING SOLUTION NIACINAMIDE 20 + Collagen Bomb Hydrating Ampoule

I had never heard of the brand 'BAD SKIN' before, which made me doubly curious  about trying out a product from the brand, and their enormous bomb ampoules seem to be their bestselling products. BAD SKIN is a pretty down-to-earth, minimalist and an affordable type of brand.






The texture of the Collagen Bomb Hydrating Ampoule is very watery and runny, which is fine for me, but it was a little too slippery than what I was expecting. However, I liked the fact that the product was fragrance free and is super cost effective.


Honestly, I didn't think it was overly amazing nor was it terrible. What came straight to my mind was that it was 'HYDRATING'... that's mostly it. Maybe I was expecting more as the product name mentioned ‘collagen’, so I was expecting to see some results of plumpness of my face. Nevertheless, I do find this ampoule very soothing and refreshing to the skin. On every application, my face felt suppler and softer!

Thanks for sending over the product!

Very few skincare products in the market provide an immediate result of noticeable skin appearance benefits of instant skin tighteners. One of the main areas of concern are to reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and facial wrinkles. Niacinamide, which is also known as vitamin B3, aims to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, balance skin tone inequalities and to create a smooth skin texture. It helps strengthen the skin barrier and gives the skin a healthy appearance.

Skin tightening products are not new in the market as well but the PORECENT TIGHTENING SOLUTION NIACINAMIDE 20% left a deep impression on me, as it is a specialized skincare product formulated to tighten and minimize the appearance of enlarged pores. It also aims to balance skin tone inequalities and smooth skin texture.


With a 20% content of Niacinamide, the product helps to strengthen the skin barrier, balance sebum secretion and regenerate skin effectively. It also helps the skin gain a brighter look by reducing hyperpigmentation, and protects the skin against photo-aging as well as loss of elasticity.



The PORECENT TIGHTENING SOLUTION NIACINAMIDE 20% bears a non-sticky formulation. It is lightweight and fast-absorbinginto the skin. I find that it has shown some effective results in helping to minimize my pores, and my skin feels smoother as well as a visibly tightened effect was shown after using it. Do remember to apply toner on the face before using it, and top it with a sunscreen. It is suitable for all skin types.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA