Jess Baby's random doings

Both chewy and I were pretty obsessed with stamp rallies lately, therefore we picked up the free Chinatown Singapore Stamp Rally booklet from the Chinatown Visitor Centre. There are a total of 11 checkpoint stations across the precinct to collect stamps and you can redeem a free souvenir postcard upon completion of the rally!


On our first attempt, we managed to complete 6 stations, and we called it a day by having dinner at Jing Hua Restaurant which was suggested by Chewy as she had some discount vouchers. Our meal was pretty affordable, as I only paid less than SGD7.

On another random weekend, Meryl joined us to complete our previously on-going stamp rally in Chinatown, and we stopped by Amacha and Starbucks along the way. Unfortunately, the Chinatown Visitor Centre closed early, so we couldn't collect our souvenir postcard, as it was already closed when we finished our drinks at Starbucks.

We ended our date by having dinner at Shake Shack. 



It’s been a long hiatus since I had a weekend Dim Sum Brunch with my Baby, and this time we visited the famous Dim Sum eatery place, Yum Cha which is located at the heart of ChinatownUpon entering the premises, we were greeted by an extreme noisy atmosphere. The meal was pretty decent. We had a delightful meal, and the damage was about SGD70+ Thanks Baby for the weekend brunch treat! 







I collected the souvenir postcard from the Chinatown Visitor Centre by showing my completed booklet. 


This year, my company celebrated its 30th Anniversary, and dinner was served at one of the function rooms at The Star Performing Arts Centre, and the dinner was served buffet style!




Thanks Baby for getting the Monchhichi Socks and Towel for me, which are only available at Shell Select!


Lastly, I went to KFC to pick up a Pokemon Reversible Everyday Blind Pouch separately by purchasing a Japanese Nanban Chicken Bites Box


There are 4 designs in total (Pikachu, Eevee, Mew or Snorlax) which comes disguised as Poke Balls. I wanted a Snorlax but I got an Eevee instead. Nevertheless, I still love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[launch event] mc2 - Singapore's first-ever Smart Blind Fashion Gallery

[Media Drop] Snowperk + TSUBAKI Premium Ex Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Treatment

[product review] Amino Mason Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo + Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil + The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum