Lunch at Twyst + Unboxing Partibox + HMM's D&D 2022

I decided to try Twyst which is located at Raffles Place Station with Chewy after she recommended this place to me, and they are known for its pastas. I am a big fan of pasta, and I decided to give it a shot on a random lunch! 

I ordered the ‘build your own pasta’ instead of going for the Chef’s Signature list of ready-curated pastas. My lunch order - Miso Butter Penne (with 1 protein and 1 veggie) for SGD9.90. I choose Smoked Duck and Cherry Tomato. I added Mushroom for another SGD1, and the total damage was SGD10.90!

The pasta was piping hot when it was served, and I found that it was the perfect amount in terms of portion servings for me! The pasta was perfectly cooked and al dente.


I used to dislike fast-cooked take-away pasta, as they generally don't give the quality that I want from a decent pasta dish, but Twyst changed my view! I was surprised by the pasta that came in a take-away bowl which tasted so delicious!

Overall, the food was good, and the preparation of the time of the food was pretty quick. To me, it is a well-hidden gem, and I was glad that I got introduced to this place! 


I ended my lunch time with her at The Good Boys Café which is located literally on the lower level of her office. Thanks for the drink treat, love it loads! Lastly, thanks Chewy for the companionship and she even got me a cute Gingerbread Man Cookie, thanks ya! 

It's time for an unboxing on my latest Partibox's content! I can’t say they were prompt this time but it was better than the previous subscription!


Bottled drinks from ITO EN - Unsweetened Green Tea and Jasmine Green Tea 



Hair Styling Stick by Lucido-L



Micelles Cleansing Water by Bifesta



Snacks from Cheong Kim Chuan - a box of Tau Sar Pneah (biscuit) in Pandan Flavor and a packet of Sugar-Coated Nutmeg



Local flavors can drinks from Leaves 



 3-layer Milk Tea Drink


Pandan Coconut Milk Tea Drink


I was kind of disappointed that there was no 'Partimerch' for this month's edition. This summarizes all the goodies that I got for this month's edition, and do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!


Every December, my Company holds it's annual Dinner & Dance, and this year's event was held a week before Christmas at the Mandarin Oriental Singapore.


Some awesome colleagues from different departments were seated with me as our seating were pre-arranged prior to the event!


Kudos to the NICEST colleagues to work with!



My amazing fun-loving department! 

I enjoyed my 8-course dinner very much, and of course I was definitely more into the lucky draw than the food lolx! 

My night ended on a happy note, as I won the 6th prize during the raffle draw! Lucky me! I brought home an Apple Watch Series 8 (with GPS). I have long wanted this watch, and now my Christmas wish has come true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA