[Merry Christmas 2022] Dining indulgence at Burger & Lobster + Bella People & Coffee

Christmas has been my favorite festive holiday since I was a child, as I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and my loved ones!



Baby arranged a Christmas Eve dinner for us at Burger & Lobster, which is located at the Raffles Hotel. We ordered the Christmas Set for our dining indulgence. 


We ordered some wines, and it was a great start to our festive celebration!




The Christmas Set came with a yummy Lobster Bisque and B&L Sampler Platter - a mini Lobster Roll, a mini Beef Slider and Grilled Original Lobster along with their Signature Lemon and Garlic Butter Sauce. For our sides, I had B&L Fries while Baby had the Salad.



We ended our lunch on a sweet note. For desserts, we had Bread Pudding


Thanks Baby for the wonderful meal, and we thank Father Jesus for taking good care of us during this pandemic period. I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!






Baby and I had brunch with Mom Vi at Bella People & Coffee which is located along Tanjong Katong Road on Christmas Day. We started off with some Sweet Potato Fries. 


 

Mom Vi ordered the Bella Roasted Chicken Leg, and she found it pretty decent, although she did mention it was kinda greasy from the sides.



Baby had the Pesto Pasta with Hokkaido Scallops.



I had Spicy Soft-Shell Crab Pasta, and I had some mixed reviews towards my main as the sauce/gravy was way too watery, and I prefer it to be thicker. However, the lightly battered soft shell crab was pretty good.


 

Thanks Baby once again for the delicious brunch!




Both Baby and I decided to get each other a Casio watch as Christmas gifts, and therefore, we got a watch (OMEGA X SWATCH). We are watch lovers! Thanks for putting me as your priority and taking care of my well-being! Muaks Baby!



Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues and friends. Thanks for being there always!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

Lobster looks very tasty.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA