[Random] Re-visited Wild Coco + daily happenings
I am a fan of Nasi lemak, and I enjoy the yummy nasi lemak at The Coconut Club. However, in my opinion, it is kind of steep and it can't be eaten regularly. Therefore, I usually go to another similar place, and I re-visited Wild Coco, which is located at Hamilton Road. The Nasi Lemak here is similar to ‘The Coconut Club’ but at an affordable price.
I ordered the Ayam Berempah which came with a massive chicken leg with nicely cooked crispy brown skin. The chicken had been marinated in a mix of fragrant spices such as lemongrass and ginger.
While, the chicken meat wasn’t as well-seasoned as compared to their competitor, the crispy skin and house-made sambal saved the day!
We completed our meal with a 'wok-hei' side dish - 'Stir Fried Three Heavenly King' that consists of long beans, brinjals and lady fingers. Wild Coco is definitely an affordable choice if you’re looking for an alternative affordably priced rendition of Malaysian-style nasi lemak!
It is a beloved, timeless, and effortlessly chic fresh cut rose scent. It is widely celebrated as a highly versatile, elegant everyday scent. It is also a beloved, timeless, and effortlessly chic fresh cut rose scent. It is widely celebrated as a highly versatile, elegant everyday scent
I received a gift from my SIL, WW who just came back from her Bangkok vacation!
She got me their signature fragrance - Volcanic Stone Fragrance Sachet by Copenn. It can be hung in the car as an air freshener, in the wardrobe or even in the bedroom! It is a highly acclaimed Bangkok-based niche fragrance brand famous for its raw aesthetics and darkroom-inspired packaging.
I also received some lovely beauty products from M. Jane who just came back from her Taipei, Taiwan vacation! Thanks Girl for the lovely gifts!
Hnin moved to a new location for her girl to have easy access to her school, and her newly rented apartment is located at Hougang. She invited us to her new place for a lunch gathering.
Thanks for preparing lunch for us, and we chatted happily over the gathering meal. Lastly, thanks for having us over!
I end my post with a recent weekend outing with Meryl! Thanks for
introducing me to Amacha - Singapore first TCM inspired Herbal Milk Tea. I had
the Wellness Herbal Tea - Rosy Radiance (养颜茶).
It is definitely worth the hype - same indulgence, with no guilt!



Comments