Daisy Marc Jacobs x Takashi Murakami pop-up + Chewy's Birthday Celebration
I visited the limited time Daisy Marc Jacobs x Takashi Murakami pop-up which is located at 265 Beach Road, and this immersive experience celebrates the cult-favorite Daisy fragrance line by American fashion designer Marc Jacobs with the smiley-flower universe of Japanese contemporary artist Takashi Murakami.
There were four vibrant, colour-coded zones that turned the fragrance discovery into a larger-than-life sensory adventure.
During the event, I picked up the Daisy Marc Jacobs Murakami fragrance (blue), and I received tons of freebies which came with my purchase. There was an umbrella, charms, Marc Jacobs parfum vials, scented candles and many more!
It’s not easy to find an affordable yet delicious high tea in Singapore these days, and I was glad that I got a 1-for-1 High Tea at the Crossroads Bar at Paradox Singapore.
Happy Birthday, our dear friend - Chewy ❤️ Many Happy Returns!
I visited the Toy Story-themed Carnival at VivoCity’s Outdoor Plaza! I love the larger-than-life Toy Story-themed installations.
Every exploration is photo-worthy!
I end my photo with our photo print taken at the NISSIN GEKI Pop-up at Bugis Junction. Thanks girls, for making time to have lunch together. Appreciate loads!

Comments