[random] South-east Asian debut of Pooh’s Grand Friendship Party at GBTB + Food tasting at Penang Jiak.

I love weekends! Baby and I went over to 313@Somerset lunch. We settled at Sushi Plus








After lunch, Baby sent me to meet up with both Chewyjas and her daughter, Rena at Gardens by the Bay to watch the South-east Asian debut of Pooh’s Grand Friendship Party. It is a 10-minute song-and-dance parade.




The spectacle featured whimsical inflatables of Pooh and his best friends that were towering up to 7m, supported by more than 25 performers.





No celebration is complete without dessert, and the parade culminated in a delightful surprise: a giant, inflatable three-tiered cake.



After that, we headed over to Shaw House for our food tasting at Penang Jiak. It offers authentic Penang dishes at affordable prices. 


We tried the Penang Prawn Noodles, Penang Char Kway Teow, and Signature Assam Laksa


I had the Char Kway Teow, and it was a truly enticing flavor! 


I’m glad that Penang Jiak brings the true flavour of Penang dishes to customers without having to leaving our home country. With this new addition to Shaw House, it will become a popular destination for those seeking a taste of Penang in Singapore’s prime shopping district!


I was over the moon when I received a SMS notification that this year, I had successfully balloted for NDP Preview Tickets! I was delighted that the collection place was fairly near to my workplace, and Baby and I had our dinner before collecting the tickets


After our dinner, we joined the long line to collect the tickets. 


If you thought the line was bad for the ticket collection, the line for goody bag from Defence Collective Singapore was way longer.


I took a random photo at the SESAME STREET MAGICAL ART WORLD before leaving Marina Square! 


I end my post with my little indulgence at Little Short Coffee which was newly opened at the Beach Road recently! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[launch event] mc2 - Singapore's first-ever Smart Blind Fashion Gallery

[Media Drop] Snowperk + TSUBAKI Premium Ex Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Treatment

[product review] Amino Mason Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo + Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil + The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum