A trip to Super Mario-themed installations at Jewel Changi

Being a Super Mario Bros fan, I asked Meryl to join me to the Super Mario-themed installations - Pipe Around The World at Jewel Changi.



We saw many familiar elements from the Super Mario games, such as the pipes, Super Mushrooms, Super Star and Question Mark block!






We had so much fun taking photos with all these cute larger-than-life displays!





We spent more than SGD50 in a single receipt at Jewel Changi for our dinner. I purchased the exclusive items, a 2-in-1 cushion and neck pillow and a travel pouch. They will be great for my upcoming birthday trip!

Thanks for being there for me always!

I got 2 separate special deliveries from my dearest neighbour! 


One of them was this cute Peppermint Milk Tea shaped Gingerbread Bottle from GongCha! I especially liked the scarf that was wrapped around the snowman’s neck. Love the bottle loads!!

Thanks Tracy for her gifts from her Japan holidays!

I got my nails done for this festive season, with the aid from my lovely neighbour! Thanks SM for your great help!

I end my post with my random weekday dinner with my Baby after work. We went to TTEOK Sang which is located at Aperia Mall. They serve authentic yet affordable Korean food! We will definitely be back again!

Lastly, I met up with my neighbour, SM for dinner after our work. We went for dinner at a Taiwanese Restaurant - 'DaXi’, which is located at Plaza SingapuraThe highlight of our meal was the Pan-fried Original Pork Dumpling which looked really promising with the outside crispy base and fillings looking sufficiently plump. It tasted amazingly delicious!



We had this unique dish - Prawn Pancake with Mango Purée. It bore a combination taste of sweet and savory. We were confused when we took the first bite, as it tasted like dessert to us. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed it!


We had a pleasurable experience at DaXi, and we will definitely come back again for their dumplings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA